The Macedonian Tendency: Serbian Conspiracy

Friday, September 24, 2004

Serbian Conspiracy

My comments yesterday about the Serbian Orthodox Church in Macedonia got the following response:



Is the purpose of your blog to show how ignorant you are about the Serbian worldwide atempt to take over the Macedonian orthodox Church? If so, you have succeeded.



I can assure my reader(s) that I am knowledgeable about the worldwide attempt to subvert Macedonia (and its Orthodox Church) by Serbian, Bulgarian and Greek Orthodox Churches. If playing that game with Serbomans and Bugaromans, and the one Grkoman in the Republic of Macedonia brought us any closer to full recognition, I would endorse it. However, by playing that game, we are totally ignored when we discuss Macedonians in Greece and Bulgaria.

No comments:

Post a Comment